We are thrilled to introduce our inaugural outturn of small-batch releases to Keyholders and other visitors. Split across two collections, these whiskies offer a rare opportunity for enthusiasts, investors and collectors to capture a piece of Scotland’s distilling heritage.
The Charles Gordon Collection
Charles Gordon played a significant role in laying down much of the stock that lies in cask for House of Hazelwood today and this eponymous collection of rare and old Scotch whiskies represents some of the most remarkable stock held within the inventory. Every cask aged for at least fifty years, every bottle with a story to tell. We are proud to make the following stocks available for purchase from today:
- The First Drop: 1964 Single Grain Scotch Whisky (outturn 71 bottles)
- The Cask Trials: 1968 Sherry Cask Matured Single Grain Scotch Whisky (outturn 303 bottles)
- The Long Marriage: 56 Year-Old Blended Scotch Whisky (outturn 288 bottles)
- Blended at Birth: 1965 Blended Scotch Whisky (outturn 192 bottles)
The Legacy Collection
Our Legacy Collection showcases some of the brightest highlights of the inventory, comprising whiskies of exceptional character & provenance. The collection includes releases that are the first of their kind, the last of their line, those that capture the spirit of an era and those that offer insights into the inner workings of the Scotch whisky community.
- The Tops: 33 Year-Old Blended Malt Scotch Whisky (outturn 523 bottles)
- Sunshine on Speyside: 39 Year-Old Blended Malt Scotch Whisky (outturn 398 bottles)
- The Lost Estate: 43 Year-Old Blended Grain Scotch Whisky (outturn 564 bottles)
- Spirit of Scotland: 46 Year-Old Blended Scotch Whisky (outturn 528 bottles)